SIDOR

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Puta Madre

Such a wonderful sunny friday in Town with my homegirl.. She always makes me so happy!!
 
 
Finally my sister made it to my Town
 
 
A lil Martini moment 
 
 
Took the tram into Town.. but I was transported 100 years back in time instead.. timemachine anyone?

 
My unspeakable happiness when I found the best beer I've ever had... in my Town!!! Whoopalaboop!

 
We visited a very special Mexican restaurant called Puta Madre.. right back at the 1920's something.. ?

 
So happppy
 
 
Margarita for everybody!!
 
 
 My first Margarita! And I loved it! Have to start make these at home!
 
 
 Sisterlove
 
 
 So soo GOOD!
 
 
 You could tell it was dark
 
 
 Midnight Selfie?
 
 
Catch a cab!
 
 
 Bye bye lovers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

............