SIDOR

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cash in by Solange


Solange - Cash In

Solange is probably my number one artist at this moment.. Her music talks to me, It goes straight into me at this part in my heart where it just explodes like a firework and radiates into my cells like sunbeams... call it healing, call it God, call it love. Call me religious. That's the feeling I get when I hear her voice.. such a coincidence that her beautiful name that I just had to google comes from the latin word sollemnis which means "religious". Something to think about.

That's why I was a little bit scared to actually listen to her new work on this Saint Heron album.. I was afraid that she would have done something NEW and different that I couldn't relate to. But when I heard her song "Cash In".. EVERYTHING just fell into place.

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

............