SIDOR

Friday, February 7, 2014

Let's get medicated



Wiz Khalifa ft. Chevy Woods & Juicy J - Medicated
 
I totally fell in love with Wiz Khalifas music when I Heard the "Rolling Papers" album..
and when I listen to it now, like three years later,
I get the same feelings as when I Heard it the first time.
It's something magic.
 
But when he dropped he's latest album "O.N.I.F.C" I didn't like his first singel..
So to be honest, I didn't gave that album a chance.
But when I stumbled upon it yesterday, It wasn't so bad to be honest.
And THIS song got me when I heard the three first seconds of it. Exactly ike those "Rolling Papers" songs..
I used to listen to them all the time in my car, just over and over and over again. And they never bored me.
Early mornings in my Wolkswagen Golf from 89 on my way to work.. and then home again.
That summer was a bit weird.. both good and bad. But what I remember most is those Beautiful mornings with Wiz.
Sweet summertimes.
I know it's a Little late.. but you know what,
better late then ever.
 
And If you wonder why I like his music.. It's mostly NOT because of the lyrics. LOl.
It's the energy, the melodies, the beats. LOVE.
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

............